- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law 2013
- B.A., University of Tulsa 2009 (Philosophy, Classics)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Signature Symphony at TCC
- Tulsa Young Professionals (TYPros)
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Emily is a member of the firm’s research and writing section and works in general civil litigation. In law school, she served as articles editor of The Journal of Law and Politics, founded by Justice Scalia, and worked as a teaching assistant in the school’s legal research and writing program. On returning to Oklahoma, Emily clerked for the Honorable Gregory K. Frizzell in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma.