Gerald graduated from Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and minors in Marketing, Management, and Philosophy in 2015. Gerald attended Law School at Marquette University where he graduated in 2019. While at Marquette Gerald was involved in the Environmental Law Society and the Business Law Society. Gerald also was an assistant Track and Field Coach for the University of Marquette and still helps out with coaching today.
Gerald began work at the firm as a law clerk in 2018 and as an associate in 2019 upon passing the Oklahoma Bar. Gerald is currently licensed in both Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
- J.D., Marquette University College of Law 2019
- B.S., Oklahoma State University in Business Administration with minors in Marketing, Management, and Philosophy 2015
- Professional Liability
- Product Liability
Professional and Community Involvement
- Environmental Law Society at Marquette University College of Law
- Business Law Society at Marquette University College of Law
- Track and Field Coach for Marquette University