James graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in May of 2019. In law school, he served as a staff editor on the Tulsa Law Review and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. Prior to joining the firm, James interned with Judge Otey at the Tulsa County District Court and the Irish Business and Employers Confederation (IBEC) in Dublin, Ireland. In November of 2019, James’ article “The Basics of Trademark Infringement & Dilution Claims” was published in the National Association of Legal Assistant’s quarterly publication, Facts & Findings.
- J.D., University of Tulsa College of Law 2019 (highest honors)
- B.B.A., Oklahoma State University - Business Management Degree 2016
- Premises Liability
Professional and Community Involvement
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Interned for Judge Otey at the Tulsa County District Court
- Irish Business and Employers Confederation (IBEC)