McKayla graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. During her time there, she was involved in oral advocacy, competing on the Health Law Moot Court team and receiving the American Jurisprudence Award. McKayla was also a member of the American Indian Law Review and the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society.
Prior to law school, McKayla attended East Texas Baptist University, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a minor in Business Administration, with honors. She was a member of the ETBU Softball team and was awarded the NFCA Scholar Athlete award.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law
- B.S., East Texas Baptist University (Political Science with a minor in Business Administration) (with honors)
- Jenks High School
- Professional Negligence Litigation (legal, medical, transportation, and other professionals)
- Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Litigation
Professional and Community Involvement
- Health Law Moot Court Team
- American Jurisprudence Award
- American Indian Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society