Paula joined the firm in 1996 and is also a member of the firm’s research and writing section. Prior to joining the firm, Paula was in private practice and was in-house counsel for a gas pipeline company where her practice included employment law, federal regulatory law, oil and gas law, and contract law. She has presented several seminars on employment law to various clients and professional associations.
She has been listed as a Super Lawyer in employment law every year since 2006 and listed as one of the top 25 women lawyers in Oklahoma. Paula is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Oklahoma and she is an inactive member of the State Bar of Texas.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law 1981
- M.S., University of Oklahoma 1999
- B.S., Oklahoma State University 1978
- Employment Law
- Professional Negligence
- Business Litigation
- Class Actions
Professional and Community Involvement
- Oklahoma and Tulsa County Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Appellate Law and Procedure