- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law (1974)
- B.A., University of Oklahoma (1970)
- Insurance defense
- Personal injury defense
- Bad faith defense
- Premises liability defense
Professional and Community Involvement
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel and Defense Research Institute
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Inns of Court XXII (Emeritus)
Stephen C. Wilkerson, born Holdenville, OK was admitted to the bar, 1974 in Oklahoma, also admitted to practice before U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit; U. S. District Court, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma. Preparatory education: University of Oklahoma (B.A., 1970); legal education, University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 1974). Member: Oklahoma Bar Association; Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel; Defense Research Institute, In.; American Board of Trial Advocates; American Inns of Court XXII (Emeritus).
Steve’s practices, primarily, Insurance defense. He has tried hundreds of cases both in state and federal courts. As well as arguing several cases before the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.