Gloria Ughamadu is a 3L at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Gloria currently serves as a 3L class officer for the Student Body Association, the Social Media Manager for the Black Law Students Association, and a 3L Class Representative for the Sports and Entertainment Law Society at the College of Law. Gloria has also competed in Moot Court Competitions during her 1L year and the Nelson Mandela International Negotiations Competition during her 2L year.
Prior to beginning law school, Gloria graduated cum laude with her B.A. in Psychology from The University of Oklahoma in 2019. She participated in many activities and is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Her hobbies include working out, hiking, brunching, and spending time with family and friends.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law (Prospective)
- B.A., Psychology University of Oklahoma
- Business Litigation
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Professional Negligence Litigation
Professional & Community Involvement
- 3L Officer for the Student Body Association University of Oklahoma College of Law
- 3L Class Representative for the Sports & Entertainment Law Society
- Social Media Manager Black Law Students Association
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority