Jill began her practice of law in Seattle, Washington, focusing on Civil Litigation and Family Law. Since returning home to Oklahoma in 2008, Jill’s practice has primarily consisted of Appellate Advocacy, Civil Litigation, and Indian law where she has extensive experience handling real property matters and other issues of law unique to citizens of Native American tribes. In addition, Jill’s other areas of practice include: Probate, Adoptions, and Family Law.
Jill Walker graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Oklahoma with a B.A. in Letters and a B.A. in International and Area Studies. Ms. Walker also attended Beijing University in Beijing, China and received a Certificate in Chinese Language. In 2005 she received her J.D. Magna Cum Laude from Seattle University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Walker earned six CALI Awards for the highest score in various classes.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law 2005, Magna Cum Laude
- B.A. in Letters, University of Oklahoma 2001, Summa Cum Laude
- B.A. in East Asian International and Area Studies, University of Oklahoma 2001, With Distinction
- States of Oklahoma and Washington
- U.S. District Court Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation and Cherokee Nation
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association - Family Law and Indian Law Sections